Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introducing Patrick J Clayton Productions!


Introducing Patrick J Clayton Productions, my full-service event planning and project management firm, and how I can help plan and execute your next event.

I founded PJCP in 2007 with an eye toward creating a truly unique concept -  an affordable solution to event production, design and execution.  your event could be a small dinner party for four, a baby or bridal shower for 25 or a wedding or fashion show for hundreds.  I specialize in working with your budget to produce a spectacular event.

PJCP is an event design and production company that brings a sophisticated touch and flawless execution to special events, parties, product launches, and trade shows.  With experience in retail and interior design, visual merchandising and product marketing, I blend art with commerce by incorporating luxury and design trends into my event production services.

I look forward to using this blog as a means to keep you up-to-date on my latest events, photos, and tricks of the trade!  

Be sure to check out my website!
www.patrickjclaytonproductions.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lets have a dip of Event Production Dubai, get a productive response for your products as the leading Dubai company are ready to help you out for all products advertising.
Event Production Dubai

Unknown said...

Lets have a dip of Event Production Dubai, get a productive response for your products as the leading Dubai company are ready to help you out for all products advertising.
Event Production Dubai